HOME | ABOUT KATHLEEN | SERVICES | PROJECT SAMPLER | ABOUT BOOK | FAQ | TESTIMONIALS | CONTACT
ServicesKeynotes and Workshops
Consultation to Groups
Multi-year Consultation to Groups
Consultations to Individuals and Collaborator TeamsWorking with Kathleen on a Scholarly Intensive was an amazing experience. Frightened by lack of experience and never having published before, I was intimidated by the mere thought of such a project. I was completely relieved when she quickly and consistently put my fears to rest. Kathleen's supportive, consultative approach soon had me excited and enthusiastic to pursue my dream to write and publish. I could not have been more pleased with the effort. I would be the first to encourage those timid at the thought of writing to include Kathleen in their attempts to publish and present. She is truly an expert mentor!
Jane A. Leonard, MBA, BSN, RN; President, New Hampshire Nurses Association & Adjunct Faculty, St. Anselm College, Manchester, N.H.
What is a Scholarly Intensive ?
An Scholarly Intensive is a consultation involving a series of sessions with a scholar-mentor that gives you the self-confidence, skills and support to meet your scholarly goals.
What are the advantages of Scholarly Intensives?
Customized to fit your desired scholarly outcome, Scholarly Intensives can:
- Streamline the time it takes to turn your ideas into scholarly proposals, projects, presentations and publications
- Boost acceptance rates on your scholarly products
- Accelerate your professional advancement
Is a Scholarly Intensive for you?
It's easy to find out:
- Concentrate on a project that you'd like to turn into a scholarly project
- Complete this Scholarly Intensive Readiness Checklist
- Contact me for a complimentary, half-hour pre-session
How do Scholarly Intensives work?
Scholarly Intensives unfold in three stages:
Stage 1. Pre-session Assessment of:
Stage 2. Working Phase that includes:
- The feasibility of your scholarly goal
- Your readiness for the rigors of a Scholarly Intensive
- A fit between your goal and my ability to help you make it happen
Stage 3. Post-Scholary Intensive Dialogue shaped around three questions:
- Negotiation of Partnership Agreement with desired outcomes/etiquette
- Transmission of Best Scholarly Practices
- Celebration of each scholarly success
- What about our Scholarly Intensive worked?
- What about our Scholarly Intensive would we change?
- What do we need to do to bring closure to this Scholarly Intensive?