HOME | ABOUT KATHLEEN | SERVICES | PROJECT SAMPLER | ABOUT BOOK | FAQ | TESTIMONIALS | CONTACT
ServicesConsultation to Individuals
Consultation to Groups
Multi-year Consultation to Groups
Keynotes & Workshops
"This was fantastic! Using what I do everyday to write scholarly manuscripts is the best advise I've gotten as a faculty member."
"Even though I have a desire to publish, I've always said I don't have time but this session gives me hope. I have so many ideas now."
"Inspirational! I can leave here and start collaborating on scholarship."Participants' Feedback, Special Session, Sigma Theta Tau International 41rst Biennial Convention
What is the difference between a Keynote and a Workshop?
- A Keynote is a 30-90 minute, inspirational address related to a scholarly topic that either kicks-off or closes a professional development meeting/conference.
- A Workshop is a 2-3 hour, interactive, professional development session shaped around a scholarly topic.
What is unique about our Keynotes & Workshops?
Each keynote or workshop:
- Is customized to fit your group's learning needs
- Incorporates evidence-based, best scholarly practices
- Engages participants in applying best practices to their own projects
What are the most popular Keynote titles?
- Work Smart: Turn Your Everyday Activities Into Scholarship
- Peer Mentoring Partnerships: A Must-Have Relationship for Scholarly Success
- Inoculate Against Incivility: Tip Your Faculty Culture from Competitive to Cooperative for Scholarly Success
What are the most popular Workshop titles?
- Dare to Share, Partner Up, Work Smart: Three Secrets for Scholarly Success
- Dissertation Chunkers: How To Translate School Papers into Publishable Products [link ~ NAE, 2011]
- Map Your Scholarly Trajectory: Concept Mapping As A Guide for and A Testimony To Scholarly Success